So what I’m going to do is I answered both their questions and then also wrote 7 of my own for a few other bloggers I feel deserve this award! So Krystallina’s questions are first.
1. What recent news from entertainment or pop culture world (TV, movies, video games, book, etc) has got you excited?
1A. Hmmmm this isn’t recent but I’m very excited about the new Dragon Ball Z movie Revival Of F.
2. If you opened your own personal theatre, what would be the first movie you’d play on your new big screen?
2A. I would probably play some kind of Disney movie.
3. What is (or was) your favorite board game?
3A. Definitely connect 4
4. Cats or Dogs?
5. If you could set up a teleporter from your house to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
5A. Tokyo, Japan because I’ve always wanted to visit there!
6. Name a Disney song that fits your life?
6A. Almost There by Tiana from Princess and the Frog
7A. So I choose the Pretty Little Liars series since I’m currently reading it and it’s really good. I also watch the show but the books are so different from the show so I recommend that anyone that is watching the show to read the books since they are so different.
Takuto’s Anime Cafe
1. Are you absolutely content with your blog? Do you plan to add any new segments or features soon?
1A. So I’m currently thinking about doing an anime of the week segment and these are going to be anime’s that I’ve already seen that I think others would enjoy.
2. Have you ever considered making a YouTube channel?
2A. Yes I have definitely considered it but I’m still not completely for sure yet.
3. Do you find yourself reading more manga, playing more games, or watching more anime?
3A. Definitely watching more anime!
4. What is the first anime that you recommend to a new person, considering that they are cool with any genre and episode length.
4A. Probably Ouran High School Host Club.
5A. I’ll buy the limited edition if it has some awesome features and it depends on the anime.
6. Borrowing from JekoJeko, which show do you wish your life was more like?
6A. I have to say Uta No Prince Sama because I would love to have my life where I went to a musical school and have a group of guys like me haha.
7. What is one anime that you will defend to your death, if any, regardless of its understandable flaws?
7A. Definitely Sailor Moon since it was the first anime I watched!
1. What is your least favorite anime?
2. What anime character would be your rival?
3. What is your favorite Pokemon?
4. Do you have a talent?
5. Favorite genre of music?
6. What is your favorite Disney movie?
7. What is your favorite dessert?
Here are the rules for the Real Neat Blog Award. If you choose to accept, please leave a comment below with a link to your post so that I may read it!
Put the award logo in your Blog
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, liking their blogs
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
Ask the bloggers 7 new questions
Alright so once again thank you for the nominations and I hope that those I nominated accept the award! Also would you all like an anime of the week blog. Comment down below and let me know!
~Anime Reviewer Girl!