So I was tagged by my friend Lita in the peer pressure tag. I will have below a link to her blog as well as the original creator of this tag. Plus I also have my own questions for this challenge so feel free to answer them and if you choose to do so in a blog post or video please be sure to tag my video as well as the original creator of this challenge along with the rules. So enjoy!
Original Creator Annie: https://eveningteamusings.wordpress.com
Person Who Tagged Me: https://litakinoanimecorner.wordpress.com
Link back to the creator, which is Annie
Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
Answer all questions honestly
Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blogs. Please no “you!”
Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to. Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
1. Have you ever felt you had to compete with other bloggers or content creators
2. Is there any trend that you did just to get views or clicks and you weren’t really into it.
3. What’s a piece or content or blog post that you made and really enjoyed but it didn’t get as much recognition or views that you thought it was going to get
4. How do you handle the peer pressure when it comes to posting trendy topics?
5. What’s an anime you like that you didn’t think you would like
Remember I come out with new videos every Wednesday & Saturday so please subscribe if you haven’t already. Also please click the bell icon to turn on post notifications so that you’re notified when a new video is released.
*SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES/LINKS*